Tuesday, July 21, 2015

My Chai Just Got Dirty


You may be wondering, by the title of this post, whether or not I've gone off the deep end, or what!?

No, I'm happy to say, I am not "drinking mud", per say! But, I have expanded my horizons! 

A co-worker and friend of mine recently introduced me to something new....DIRTY CHAI.

If you are like me, you may be a bit leary to drink anything with coffee in it. I love the smell of brewing coffee, but really dislike the taste of it, even cappuccinos.  

Some of you hard core chai and/or coffee drinkers (especially if you enjoy Starbucks drinks) may already know about this sweet surprise. I, on the other hand, had no idea how delicious this liquid caffeine high would be!


Definition:    Dirty Chai is a popular coffee shop drink. It's an espresso drink made of a shot of espresso mixed into a 'chai tea'. It's usually made with a chai concentrate, steamed milk and a single shot of espresso.

DIRTY CHAI: A RECIPE THAT’S SO MUCH MORE THAN CHAI AND ESPRESSO

I'm not sure what my co-worker's recipe was that she concocted for me to try, but it appears there are tons of recipes on the internet.(This is truly a new craze!) So, I decided to share a few of them here, including baked goods.

Iced Dirty Chai Almond Milk Latte {Gluten-free and Vegan}-could be prepare hot or on ice.


Dirty Chai Pancakes

Dirty Chai Cupcakes

Dirty Chai Spiced Fudge


Dirty Chai Cinnamon Rolls



Dirty Chai Doughnut Muffins

Dirty Chai Cookies

Chocolate Dirty Chai Chip Protein Shake

Dirty Chai Ice Cream

Dirty Chai Oatmeal

Dirty Chai Latte No-Bake Cheesecake



Here are even more receipes:


Problem Solved....


Wishing you

 Ann 
“Better joy in a cottage than sorrow in a palace” 
Spanish Proverb
Linking over to these blog parties:
No Rules Weekend Blog Party @ Life as We Know It by Paula
Sharing His Beauty @ The Beauty in His Grip
Creativity Unleashed Link Party @ One Project Closer/The Better Half
Freedom Fridays @ My Turn For US 
Tuesdays at Our Home Our Home Away from Home
Shabbilicious Friday Link Party @ Shabby Art Boutique
A Morning Cup of Joe @ The Cottage Market

2 comments:

  1. Those look like some yummy recipes to try!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I think I may have spend more time baking and trying them out! LOL! I'm sure they are delicious, just by looking at the pictures!! Thanks for stopping by

      Delete

Comments are welcomed!! (Except for anonymous users and spammers!)