This is Part 2 in a series of posts. You can read Part 1( Facts 1-10), HERE. Hope you enjoy getting to know me a little more.
11. My step-daughter made me a grandmother when I was only 35. (17 years ago.) O.k., don't lie. I know you're doing the math. Let me spare you the brain overload - I'm 52. And I now have 3 grand-kids!
|My oldest grandbaby, born on June 17, 1996. Next to me is my son(T), - who became an uncle at age 4|
13. My step-son was tragically killed in a car accident his senior year of high school on December 26, 1996.
14. My favorite books, movies, etc. are historical fiction or biographical - most notably, from the late 19th-early 20th century time period.
15. My least favorite are scary, murder, or super-natural stories...ghosts, demons, zombies, etc.
16. When I was 5 years old, I had half of a kidney removed - a birth defect caused it to function improperly. I have not had any problems with it since then.
17. My two favorite foods are mac & cheese and peanut butter. I could eat them every day and never get tired of them!
18. In the U.S. I've traveled as far west as Colorado, south as Florida, east as North/South Carolina, and north to the U.P. in Michigan.
|Me (holding my son, T) and my stepson(J) at the top of Pikes Peak in Colorado - summer, 1994.|
20. My favorite movie of all time is "Under the Tuscan Sun" with Diane Lane (my favorite actress, of course). Of any country, I would LOVE to go to Tuscany, Italy. Maybe one day!!
Well, that's 10 more facts about me, people!! You know, it's not as easy at it would seem, for me to think of 50 things. Gladly, I have a little time between these posts to think of some more things. Stay tuned for future posts about more random facts about me.
Ann“Better joy in a cottage than sorrow in a palace” Spanish Proverb
Linking up at these blog hops: