Friday, April 12, 2013

Crazy Few Weeks ~ Favorite Pinterest Sites

I wanted to touch base here at Cairn Cottage. It's been a few weeks since I last posted anything. It has been a little crazy around here. First, we had my son home for Easter and spent some time with family. Then, I attended a baby shower for my niece, who ended up having her baby early (4 weeks early) this week. I've also not been feeling well the past week. Our weather here in Indiana have fluctuated from 75 degrees one day to 45 degrees the next. We've also had so much rain the past week that I feel like a drown rat, going out to do anything. 

I have so many things I want to post about, but just have either been too busy or not up to taking the pictures and sharing. 

I have also been surfing all the beautiful pictures/ideas on Pinterest and just wanted to share a few sites that I recently started following. I'm also sharing my Pinterest page, if you want to see all I have added. Feel free to follow my page, as well.


My Pinterest Page HERE

 Favorite Pinterest sites I recently started following from some great bloggers:

 Stash Tea
The Stash Tea Blog also shares some craft and decor ideas, as well as sells a variety of natural teas. 
The mug may be our everyday favorite, but the teacup holds a special place in our cupboard.

Shop our teacups >



Cottage Blessings (Janet's Cottage)
Creative ideas, home decor, and much more!
To see her blog go HERE.


Completely Coastal Decor Ideas:
Decorating blog featuring ideas for coastal decor, beach decor, seashell decor, nautical decor, DIY and Crafts Projects, Home Decor Products, and more.(Here is the blog)


Jessica Colaluca( Creator of Design Seeds)
Both her Pinterest page and blog page, (Fresh Hues) share color inspirations and trends.
Pinned Image



Hope you've enjoyed checking these sites out! Till I get around to posting regularly again, which I hope will be very soon, have a great day!
Ann
“Better joy in a cottage than sorrow in a palace” Spanish Proverb

  Linking up at these blog hops:


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ann...sounds like you've been super busy. I hope you're feeling better soon. Our weather has been up and down too (yesterday we had severe weather all day) but I think it's finally going to settle down.....hopefully!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting, Christy! Yes, we are hoping the spring weather will be here for good very soon. I'm really anxious to get out and work in my yard!

      Delete

Comments are welcomed!! (Except for anonymous users and spammers!)