Friday, March 22, 2013

Peeped-Out Pastels


Well, I couldn't hold it in any longer!
I just have to let it out.
I love Easter Peeps!!

Don't ask me why. All they are is pure sugary marshmallows, covered in colored sugar!
But there's one thing I have discovered.
Either you love them or you hate them.

There is a following of 'Peep' lovers!
There are also the 'Peep' haters, who come up with as many ways as possible to destroy them.(really)
You can find them all over Youtube. But since I'm a lover, I will not post any of those videos.

Just for fun, today I am posting some cute 'Peep' creations that I found online.
So, lets. . .
                                                     Source: shine.yahoo.com

Thought this was adorable for Spring! It combines my love for flowers and 'Peeps'!
                          Source: howdoesshe.com                                                          
Here's a unique creation for a tabletop centerpiece.
                                                                                               Source: haymarketdesigns.blogspot.com

Peep bunnies are cute, too!
                                                                                                Source: organizeyourstuffnow.com


                                                                                             Source: 1.bp.blogspot.com


There are many 'Peep' contests, where judges decided how creative people are in creating a scene, idea with them.
                                                                                                                         Source: flickr.com

Here are some cute 'Peep' trees.
                                                                                                       Source: mojosavings.com


I love 'Peeps', but this cake looks like a diabetic coma in the makings!
                                                                                                            Source: hj523uio.com

You can even decorate with 'Peeps'!
                                                                                                    Source: mrspollyrogers.com

I thought this was a cute idea, if you don't like the sugar in them.
                                                                                                                        Source: etsy.com 

This was my favorite 'Peeps' idea. In fact, I made my own, "Peeps in an egg" for my Easter tablescape. 
Check it out HERE.
                                                                                               Source: homeiswheretheboatis.wordpress.com


Last, but not least, I found this "Peep Show" on Youtube.
So cute, you just have to watch this!

Wishing you all a . . .

                                                                                                Source: dyingbraincells.wordpress.com

For more 'Peeps' fun and ideas go to the

(All photos on this post were found on Pinterest.)


Ann
“Better joy in a cottage than sorrow in a palace” Spanish Proverb


  Linking up at these blog hops:





7 comments:

  1. these are all peep-tastic! Thank you for sharing your lovely blog at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann....I saw your comment on my blog and thought I'd stop over to say Hi. This post about Peeps is soooo cute. Who would have thought there would be so many ways to decorate with Peeps. I'm actually not a fan of eating Peeps, but I still think they're cute. Thanks for sharing these special decorations. I look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Christy! So glad you are now a new follower. I also look forward to following your sweet blog! Blessing, friend!

      Delete
  3. The peeps are all so cute, I had no idea there was such a following of peeps and both lovers and haters. Weird!
    I don't think I have ever tasted them and if I did, I must not have liked them, because I haven't purchased any in recent memory.
    The video was very cute though, and all of the craft ideas for using them are fabulous!
    Have a good week! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you, Cindy! I'm so excited to meet so many new "friends", including you, here, in bloggy-land!!

      Delete
  4. Just too cute!~Love all the sweet ways they're displayed! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!! (Except for anonymous users and spammers!)