Friday, November 30, 2012

Winter Outfits

Hello everyone! Happy Friday!
Today, I want to share 2 ensembles I put together,  as I start to pull out some of my favorite winter pieces. I also recently purchased a few pieces to add to my winter selection, that I just love!

I picked up this plum pea coat at Walmart. They had them in several colors, but since I love purple and have a nice selection of outfits in this color, I went with the plum.

I combined this with my black skinny jeans, a purple cowl neck sweater, and long-sleeved top with a colorful native American pattern. I added some shape by wearing a gold chain belt.

I wore my black ankle boots, along with my new knit leg warmers.(Picked up at Payless Shoes) I love the button detail.
This is how the outfit looks without the jacket.
Other details I added were purple nail color, with Confetti nail enamel as a top coat.
I also coordinated the outfit with my shiny black alligator pattern purse. (I don't remember where I got this, since I've had it for a while.)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

For my second ensemble, I incorporated a black and tan mock turtle neck and tan vest. Both of them were recently purchased at T.J. Maxx.
  I think the faux fur vest was an especially great purchase, as the first day I wore it, I had several compliments from co-workers, as well as people I didn't know, but met throughout the day!
 
 My tan Rider Lee jeans coordinated well with this outfit.
 For footwear, I wore my tall riding boots, purchased at Target.
 The vest had come with a tan belt, but I had this black studded belt, which I thought went better with the ensemble colors.

Well, those are my two newest outfits. I think I will have a great start, in preparing for the winter months ahead!

Have a wonderful weekend.


Ann
“Better joy in a cottage than sorrow in a palace” Spanish Proverb

Hopping over at these Blog Parties: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!! (Except for anonymous users and spammers!)