Saturday, June 16, 2012

Connecting through Blog Hops/Social Link-Ups

Hi, all my blog-land peeps!
I have been checking out so many new blogs and wanted to let you know about some things that have helped me along the way. First, I started  by checking out all the blogs I currently am following and checked out who they followed. Low and behold, not only have I come across lots of great new blogs, but I've discovered lots of new blog hops. I also have discovered what appears to be a new way of connecting with all kinds of people, through what bloggers call "social link-ups". These are link-up parties that let you share your other social pages...ie. Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, etc. and then you can follow each other through these, as well as specific blogs.

Today, I discovered and am joining this blog party, hosted by Mommy Huh, called

Mommy Huh: Totally Social Link-Up

Each week she shares different social link-ups. This week she shared Bloglovin links. So I decided to join the party. First, I had to claim my blog by posting the link below.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

If you haven't joined Bloglovin', it's a pretty great way to find other blogs with similar interests and get their updates.

I also discovered a blog called "Blog Hops Everyday", which allows you to add your own blog hop, if you have one, as well as find more to link with, if you so desire.

I think I may be getting a bit addicted to blog-hopping and blog parties, as you may discover from my list of blog parties I have on my page, aptly named 'Let's Par-tay!' . It is a great way to connect with other bloggers, as well as share your blog (and if you're into getting more followers, it does help. But that's never been my greatest goal).

Anyways, hope you all are enjoying your weekend! And Happy Blog-Hopping!! :)

Ann
“Better joy in a cottage than sorrow in a palace” Spanish Proverb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!! (Except for anonymous users and spammers!)